Manifold international church was inaugurated on the 2nd of December, 2007. After over one year of meeting as a weekly fellowship (The Kingdom Community Fellowship), the church was inaugurated and the set man was ordained by Dr. Hugh Osgood as a local assembly with a global mandate.
The name: ‘manifold’ is derived from one of our core scriptures:
“To the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the Church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places”. Eph 3:10
We are called and chosen by God to express His many-sided, multi-dimensional, multifaceted wisdom and to manifest His Kingdom in the earth.
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
First Service – 7:30 am
Second Service – 9:15 am
Young Adult Church – 11:00 am
TUESDAY TRANSFORM SERVICE
Tuesdays – 6:00 pm
We are located at
The Manifold Place
85, Ikorodu Road,
Fadeyi Bus stop
Lagos – Nigeria
The purpose of M.I.C is ‘impacting lives and influencing nations’. –
• We exist to deploy leaders into every sphere of human endeavour with the mandate of kingdom influence and impact.
• We express this through the five purposes of the Church in Acts 2:42-47, matt 22:37-40; Evangelism, Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, and Ministry.
• That the bible is the inspired word of God (2Tim 3:16)
• That God exist in a tripartite nature – TRINITY (1John 5:7)
• That Jesus who is God himself died and rose from the dead (Rev 1:16-17)
• That man was created in God’s image and likeness (Gen 1:26-27)
• In the second coming of Christ- both to judge the living and the dead (1Thes 4:16-17)
• In the baptism of the Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Acts 2:4)
• That the gifts of the Spirit are for believers’ today (1 Cor 12:1, 4-11, Eph 4:8)
• In the function of the five-fold ministry for the equipping of the saints (Eph 4:11, 1 Cor. 12:28)
• That the Church is God’s instrument to establish His reign and rule over all the earth (1Tim 3:15)
• In water baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Matt 28:19; 26:26-29)
To build a community of leaders who are empowered to impact and influence their world with the values of the kingdom of God.
• To create the atmosphere of true fellowship in the Word, Worship and Prayer.
• Teaching and operating the principles, priorities and power of the kingdom of God.
• Discovering, developing and deploying a generation positioned to impact and influence their world.
Micah 4:1-10, Eph 3:10, Matt 28:19, Rev 11:15, Acts 2:42-47
• We are a local church with a “global mandate”
• The core of our message is “the kingdom” (Mark 1:14-15)
• Integrity (Prov. 20:7, 11:3, Dan 1:8)
• Excellence (Dan. 5:14-16, 6:3-4)
• Purpose (Dan. 1:8, Rom 8:28, Phil 1:12, Rev 11:15)
• Community lifestyle (Acts 2:42-47, 4:32-35)
• We are more so committed to – the Word, Worship, and Prayer
Gideon Mba is a man after God’s heart. A Preacher, Author, Speaker, Trainer, and Reformer.
He is the Lead Pastor of Manifold International Church, in Lagos Nigeria. A liquid church commissioned to impact lives and influence nations.
His apostolic itinerant ministry focuses on declaring the word of God’s Kingdom influence and impact as he helps equip, empower and challenge the body of Christ globally to live out THE AGENDA of God just before Jesus returns.
Gideon Mba is the President of Choice Souls Media, an interdenominational network of believers who are deliberate, strategic, purposeful and SENT to bring about the fulfillment of God’s Kingdom agenda in their spheres of influence.
He is passionate about mobilizing a generation to fulfill their purpose in God. He is the host of the annual international Choice Souls Media camp meeting that has impacted, empowered and released thousands of believers into their callings since 2002.
Pastor Gideon Mba is married to Bethel, and their union is blessed with two boys, Kingdom and Influence.